Freelance writing online jobs, there’re among the most in-demand jobs when it comes to the writing industry. The interest people have in earning an income is notably sincere with the growth of the internet, which has more than tripled the need for online writers.
There are a lot of website owners who need their website content created or updated regularly.
Therefore, freelance writers like yourself could nicely benefit from joining my mailing list that can help you find an online writing job that deposits your paycheck directly to your PayPal or bank account.
New to writing online? The video below is made for you.
Free webinar with Ann Handley helps you level up your writing…
Did you know that there are thousands of companies hiring people that can write online in plain, everyday English?
With that said, if you can write at a 3rd – 8th-grade reading/writing level, you can earn some really good money.
It doesn’t matter if you have no previous experience or a degree.
Meaning, there are lots of opportunities for you to make good money while you work from the comfort of your home.
This post will offer you several ways you can create multiple streams of income as a professional online freelance writer.
Sounds nice, right? Especially because regular 9-5 jobs are no longer sufficient in supporting a lot of family’s monthly expenses.
Keep reading, I believe I have a solution that will work.
Freelance Writing Online is No Easy Task
Content Is King! But, some people get scared at the thought of writing even the simplest sentence.
I like writing… And working on improving my writing skills. I’m not perfect, but I do practice every day. And if you get started right now, you will enjoy getting paid while you learn.
One downside to writing online is you have to wait for your payment. When you complete your work, you may have to wait for the client to send your money. To some writers, this is an issue.
It would be better if you could get paid instantly… Right?
Especially when its money you may need right away, like for bills. There aren’t many online writing assignments paying freelancers right away.
Can you use some instant cash, like right now?
Freelance writing online will not fill up your bank account overnight. Only your continuous ongoing commitment over time, plus getting your writing in front of the right people, will you be able to live the lifestyle you wish for as a freelance writer.
If you offer the right solution to the right people at the perfect time, you can reach all the goals you set in life.
Exclusive email Course Coming Soon: The Profit Writer
Too often, you get lost on the road to trying to help people. You find yourself clicking and jumping from one website to another. Reading one promise after another of how you can get rich faster if you use their product.
Are you looking for a writing assignment or making money online job?
And now, here you are on another website waiting for me to make the promise of how I’m going to make your struggling writing career, filthy rich. And in about an hour.
If that’s what you’re looking for, overnight riches… You are on the wrong website and when I find The Overnight Millionaire System, I will include an affiliate link to help get you started.
You may have been searching the internet for writing jobs for a while now.
So far, you’ve been spending more time chasing after shiny objects and running down rabbit holes.
Every day, you’re working less on writing any article or starting your own writing services, the one you want to run from your home.
Does this sound like you?
I’ve been there. I promise it doesn’t have to be this hard on you.
Who Can Writing Online Help?
- Affiliate Marketers
- Work at Home Businesses
- Retired people
- People Laid-off from their jobs
- Restaurant workers looking to change career
- Doctors wanting to write a research paper
- College students
- Internet Marketers
- Any online business owner
- Anyone who owns or runs a website
Freelance Writing Online Benefits
Your writing will become a stepping stone to better jobs or shared business ventures.
- You work at home dressed the way you like.
- Paid weekly to help boost your household income fast.
- You can hold a permanent job and still write on the side.
- Potential Income can be $25-$75/hour. (For beginners)
- Select one or more topics you like to write on daily.
- You set your work schedule and time off.
- Choose upfront your pay per assignment.
- No experience is needed to get started writing.
- Training, tools, and software help you build your writing skills.
- Writing job database to pick from any time.
- Money sent into your PayPal account.
- No Monthly Recurring Fees.
- A Lifetime Of Income Security.
Types Of Online Writing Jobs
Freelance writers who now get paid higher for their work started at entry-level pay.
- Article writing – Depending on your writing skills, you could be paid $25-$50 for around 500 words as an article writer.
- Blog posts – There are millions of blogs and website owners who are looking for good content writers.
- Copywriting – Highly skilled copywriters can earn $10,000 and up for a single sales letter, as well as a percentage of each sale.
- eBooks – Marketers like to hire writers to make digital books. The marketer may use the ebook as an incentive to get people to join an email list or other lead generation methods.
- PLR editing – You hit the jackpot creating, editing and repurposing Privat Lable Rights Product. You get to keep 100% of your sales.
- Pamphlets – Business card and pamphlet writers get paid to come up with the verbiage for postcards and such items.
- Cheatsheets – Nowadays, it hard to come across a training course that will not offer some kind of cheatsheet or mindmap.
- Christian websites – More churches are looking for someone to be a content creator and help spread the word using their website. Are you a Christian? I am.
- Autoresponders – Have you heard the saying, “The Money Is In The List”? You can find home businesses like mine that need someone to create compelling email autoresponders to go out to the nice folks on my mailing list.
- Reviews – People love to read product reviews before making a purchase.
- Proofreading – It’s always good to have someone check your writing for errors. Can you believe they pay people to proofread and edit all kinds of text?
All kinds of freelance writing jobs are available right now online. Just waiting for you to request an assignment. Click the banner below to receive updated about online writing jobs sent straight to your inbox.