Act like we have the Coronavirus on US. That’s the strong recommendation from the scientists working on finding a cure for the current Coronavirus pandemic. Known As Covid-19, the video below will provide you the additional information about Covid-19.
To help prevent and slow down the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) in the US, the world scientists and most experts ask us to keep a safe distance from each other by acting as if you or the person near you have the coronavirus.
Coronavirus On US Social Distancing
It is not fully know how the virus is spreading so fast, therefore, staying 6 feet or more from other people is said to be the best practice.
The Covid-19 virus does no discriminate against age, therefore practicing social distancing can save your life. The virus is known to sicken people of all ages, especially the elderly and people with other illnesses such as the following:
- Heart disease.
Here in the United States, several state governors have issued a stay-at-home order to prevent big crowds of people from congregating and catching the Coronavirus.
If you can, work from home.
If the company you work for permits it, do your job remotely from home.
All around the U.S.A. state administrators have ordered local bars, restaurants, and other non-essential businesses to close up to stop the gathering of people. This should help stop the attack of the Coronavirus on us.
Stop Coronavirus On US Continent
Also, the State Department has issued a travel advisory for folks traveling abroad, outside the United States.
You may experience the following symptoms 2-14 days after exposure to Covid-19. Please quarantine yourself from other people and seek medical attention immediately by calling your doctor or emergency room.
- If you have difficulty breathing or find yourself short of breath.
- You have bluish lips or face.
- You have persistent chest pain or pressure.
- If’ you are running a fever.
- Persistent dry Coughing.
- Runny nose.
- Body aches.
- Sore throat.
Please contact your medical adviser for additional symptoms.
Coronavirus On Us: The Complications
- Several organs’ failure.
- Pneumonia in both lungs.
Covid-19 Risk Factors
- Travel to a country where Covid-19 is still active.
- Reside in or travel to an area with community spread of Covid-19.
- Being in close contact with someone who has Covid-19.
Preventing Getting The Coronavirus On Us
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or use tissues and disposable of it right away.
- Don’t touch your face; eyes, mouth, nose, ears.
- Distance yourself from other people especially if they are sick.
- Stay home as much as possible.
Visit The CDC website for more important COVID-19 information.