Business Secrets from the Bible inspires readers to use the Bible for understanding how to address success in terms of earning money, building relationships, and having a strong Christian and Jewish faith.
It doesn’t matter if you are running a business from out of your house or have a brick and mortar structure. You can be operating an affiliate marketing business or running a web design business, understanding what the Bible says about serving others through your business is something all of God’s children must know.
Business Secrets from the Bible by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
Written by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, who is known worldwide as America’s Rabbi, and best-selling author of “Thou Shall Prosper: The Ten Commandments for Making Money“.
I found Business Secrets from the Bible to be impressively entertaining. And I can see how reading Rabbi Daniel Lapin books can help inspire anyone seeks a happier more successful life. To find a better way of thinking.
Business Secrets from the Bible offers a lot of example of how reading the Bible can show you how to upgrade your thinking.
Using key concepts from the Bible, the Rabbi shows the mistakes most people make while seeking success in many areas of our life, especially when it comes to running our businesses.
With the focus being on parenting effective policies toward self-discipline, building integrity, and strength of faith for developing personal success and earnings.
Some other points the author included in Business Secrets from the Bible, I’ve listed below.
- Preserving the original meaning of the Bible
- Remembering The Sabbath
- Dealing with personal agenda
- Getting Motivated
- Setting goals
- 5 Sins and being accountable
- Temptation of power
- Business service and products
- What constitutes money?
- What makes you a desirable person?
- Sharing with others/networking
- Giving money away
- Word-of-mouth communicating skills
- Focus on other people’s needs
- Tracking progress and saving money
- Adopting to changes
- Talks about the British Empire
- How to handle fear and uncertainty
- Providing quality leadership
- Creating boundaries and structures
The Rabbi elaborates in some detail when you get to the education on both, public and university.
There is a section about saving and using money wisely, I think they should teach it in schools.
- Reading the Hardcover for long-lasting and collection
- There is an Audiobook version so you can listen when you take breaks as you work from home.
- You can get the Kindle format for reading your books and I believe it could be free on some selections.
I highly recommend this book. It is a blessing and an awesome insight from the Bible. I found it to be well written and was fun to read. It took me about 15 hours to complete or 3 days.
Thank you for reading my review on Business Secrets from the Bible, by Rabbi Daniel Lapin.
Business Secrets from the Bible on Amazon
Affiliate Link Disclaimer: This post contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase something through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your purchase helps me to continue creating free and premium website content designed to help your online business grow in all areas.
If you found this review helpful in any way, please engage by sharing it with other like-minded people, so that they can benefit by looking into the topic them self. Also, leave a comment or ask questions. Thank you and God bless you.